Content marketing is one of the most important forms of marketing that exists. Content marketing is used to grab attention, qualify an audience, and build a customer base and drive brand advocates, and then some. When it comes to marketing, almost anything you want to accomplish can be done with content marketing.
There are several types of effective content marketing that you will want to incorporate into your marketing efforts. Most of you are probably doing a lot of this already. You may not have even realized it is content marketing.
Of course, to use content marketing successfully, it’s important to figure out your goals, understand your audience and your products, and act consistently.
The types of content marketing you’re going to learn about include:
- Blogging – Your website needs a blog so that you can add updated information and posts regularly.
- Email Autoresponder Messages – These are messages you send to your list subscribers to make them want the products they haven’t purchased, help them use the products they have purchased, and even improve customer satisfaction post-purchase.
- Videos and Webinars – People love video, and if it is live or feels live, that’s even better. The awesome thing about creating videos and webinars is that you can easily repurpose them into other creations.
- Case Studies and Interviews – This is a great way to come up with convincing and persuasive content. Case studies show that your facts are real. Interviews show real-world scenarios that help people put themselves in the place of the person receiving the solution.
- eBooks, eReports, and White Papers – When you have more information to impart, using longer types of content is very helpful.
- Checklists and Cheat Sheets – Anytime you want to provide helpful content to your audience, these are always great additions to get someone on your list or to use as an after purchase unannounced bonus material to help delight your customers.
- Social Media Posts and Updates – For the most part, the things you post on social media will be sharing what you created for your blog or website and will include other types of content but using social media content to persuade your audience is a no-brainer because that’s where your audience hangs out.
- Infographics, GIFs, Memes, and Images – Naturally, every single image is helpful to tell your story and explain different concepts. Infographics help explain data-centric posts, eBooks, eReports, and white papers too.
In this special report I cover what you need to consider to set up a custom content plan specifically for you. If learning this system is of interest to you then go ahead and download this Special Report:
To download this special report, right-click on the link below (ctrl-click on a Mac) and choose “Save As”. (On some computers, it will say “Save Target As” or “Save Link As”. These are all the same thing.)