There is often a lot of debate among marketers about whether one should build an authority site or go with smaller niche sites that are easier to build. The truth is there is no right or wrong answer here. It all depends on your personal preferences.
One authority site may make hundreds of thousands of dollars a month, while 10 smaller niche sites may make about 7 to 8 thousand dollars a month. Maybe more. Whatever the case, if you target a profitable niche and do what you need to, you will make money with your sites.
The difference between the two types of sites is scale and flexibility.
If learning more about how to effectively do niche marketing is of interest to you, download this Special Report to find out:
- How to Pick a Profitable Niche from the Get-Go
- 6 Basic Keyword Research Tips for Niche Sites
- Authority Sites VS Micro Niche Sites: Which are Better?
- What Tools and Themes Will You Need for Your Niche Site?
- How to Monetize Your Niche Sites
- And so much more…
To download this short report, right-click on the link below (ctrl-click on a Mac) and choose “Save As”. (On some computers, it will say “Save Target As” or “Save Link As”. These are all the same thing.)